Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Buddies -- Jonathan and Me

This is about me and Jonathan. We are trying to be like this big statue guy. It was at a restaurant that Grandma Dot took us to.

We are trying to be strong, but we can't actually be strong. Look at my shirt it's silly. The bear is on the back of me too.

HA! HA! HA! I have an apple. It looks like Jonathan has toast in his armpit. But it's not toast it's the arm for the chair. Jonathan is kind of fast fast when he runs around, but I am kind of fast too. We are buddies, buddies, buddies!

3 comments:

  1. Will those are some funny pictures of you and Jonathan. I know hes your good good buddy and that is cool and I think you both are strong. So funny about the toast lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will and Jonatha look like the best of buds! Wow...both so cute, silly and having a great time with each other. Love you both. Aunt Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great friends you are. I love to watch the two of you together. You both have great expressions and are both sooooo cute. Give me a bite of that toast. Boy are you both strong and good looking. Love you, Grandma Dot

    ReplyDelete