Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Big Brother Alex

Some funny pictures of me and Alex!

That's Murren and me, this is when it was cold and snow was on the ground! I really like snow. We make a snowman and I actually eat the snow, it's yummy! I think in this picture I am saying, "Oh my goodness, no taking pictures of me, only take pictures of Murren!" HA


Yesterday I went to Vickie's house for school. I even got to play chess on her computer. We ate hot dogs, beans, chips and juice. It was fun. I love Vickie so much! I want to go to her house all the time.

5 comments:

  1. I like the pictures of you and Alex Will! You are sooooo cute and funny! Love you lots and see you soon!
    -Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes those are funny pictures Will but sure are cute to. I love you coming over to our house and you are welcome to come any time. I love you very much and you do such great school work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willia...funny pictures and can I come with you the next time you go to Aunt Vickie's. Sounds like you always have a really fun and great time at her house!!!! Love you and these silly pictures "Grin"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Ginger yes you can come.
    William

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures Will of you and Alex and you and Murren. I also loved the pictures of the walk. Tell Anna not to fall on the ice over that water hole. You are so cute and Grandma Dot loves you so much. Have fun in the snow today. Love, Grandma Dot

    ReplyDelete