Thursday, February 28, 2008

Williams cool blog information

Me and Levi went to church and we had the same shirts on. You can see my red cheek from when I fell on the treadmill. I hurt my shoulder too.

Here are some cool pictures of my cars. I took these pictures. My favorite car is the King (that's the blue one) He is so cool.




Cassie had a birthday yesterday. Right now she is blowing bubbles. Now she thinks her new big bubble thing I got her for her birthday is a lightsaber...but it is not. I love Cassie.

I was on the treadmill. It's pretty fun, we did not have a treadmill for a long time. Our Granny gave us our treadmill. One time I fell on the treadmill when it was going really fast. But my cheek is more better now. It looked really yucky for a while.

2 comments:

  1. So funny that you and Levi had on the same shirt at Church. You both look so handsome. Glad your face is healing from your accident with the treadmill. Love your cars and you know I love semi trucks just like you and Travis do. Hugs to you and maybe Travis and I will get to see you as he is getting mighty close to our house and gets to stay several days. Love you ever so much. So proud of you on knowing your letters. Bye for now my handsome boy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you and Levi but hate to see that sore on your face but glad it is getting better. You be careful on the treadmill. I, too, love your cars. They look so neat. I sure miss you Will. I didn't get to see you when I got home from Washington and now I've been gone another week. I will be home tomorrow and hope to see you. Did you like your spoons? Love, Grandma Dot

    ReplyDelete