Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Am Learning Chess


This is mommy's computer, and I am playing playing chess on it. HA I like to play chess. I like chess, it is so fun. When he (computer) gets me in check Collin tells me what to do. I can start another game too. Collin always helps me and I don't always like it. But if he helps me then I get the computer in checkmate so I like it. Sometimes I play on Collin's chess board, but it is not like this one this one on mommy's computer is scrunched up. That's it. HA

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like to play chess. I never learned how to play but i'm glad you are. Cute pictures of you Will..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chess is a great game to learn Will. Your Uncle Jason always liked it too and your cousin Jennifer belonged to the Chess Club at school one year. Keep it up...you are such a cutie and really smart boy!

    ReplyDelete