Thursday, November 8, 2007

My schoolwork from yesterday.

This is a turkey. Turkey's are really good to eat for supper. If you find a turkey you gotta kill him cause he is really a chicken inside. HA I got glue and then I put the feathers on. I kept on doing that until my daddy came.
This is a pilgrim, and he is kind of cool but I colored him blue on the bottom of his shoes. Tomatoes are really good, they make you really, really healthy for your family. HA!
This is a turkey. First I did the neck, then the body and then I did his feathers purple...but this is a turkey remember. HA
This is scarecrow. He scares birds. I colored him pink, orange and I colored his pumpkin black, but pumpkins are actually orange.
This is a star, he has a little family, little stars.
This pig is actually different colors. First we traced the pig then colored it.


Thank you Vickie that was sooooooooo fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Will! You sure did a good job on all of your coloring. I sure do like all the pictures. I can't wait till Thanksgiving either. Love ya lots Will...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Will you made tears of joy come to my eyes on the cool things you posted. I am so proud of how hard you work. You color so nice and getting to know your letters. Your the best my handsome Will. Love you......Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's neat William. I Like being with Vickie too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will your good at that kind of stuff. God bless. -Devin

    ReplyDelete